Structure & The Specifics
- Use headings specific to the content…(Shaping and Fading)
– Defines key terms
– Introduces what is to come
– Captures the reader’s attention
- General broad description of the theory/ concept
- Discuss the implications of the theory/ concept on disability:
– What is the relevance of the theory/ concept for people with a disability?
– Why do professionals working with people with a disability need to know about the theory/ concept (i.e. apply to practice)?
- Tips for disability professionals:
–May include a lesson on how to implement the theory/ concept in day to day practices
– Clearly outline ‘how to’
– Summary of the main point
– Leave the reader with something to think about
– Do not introduce new things
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
and experience the difference of letting the professionals do the work for you!